Lebanese chicken pies
For the dough
- 500 g bread flour
- 6 g instant. Dry yeast
- 8 g caster sugar
- 300 ml water
- 50 ml oil
- 1 TSP salt
- Mix flour,salt,yeast,sugar and oil.
- Start kneading by adding water Little by little until it comes to a smooth dough.
- Put that in a greased bowl to double in size.
- Meanwhile cook the chicken as directed and leave to cool down.
- Next cut the dough into equal size pieces and make pies and seal well.
- Leave to double in size.
- Egg wash and bake on 180 c about 20 to 30 main or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack or serve hot with tomato sauce.