Marbled chocolate and Banana Cake
- 3 Eggs
- 125g Self raising flour
- 125g caster sugar
- 80g Dark chocolate chips
- 125g Softened butter
- 2 Well ripped bananas
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one by one and whisk 2 min.
- Meanwhile melt the dark chocolate and leave to cool down.
- Puree the bananas.
- Next add flour to the mix and whisk on a low speed about a minute.
- After divide the dough as 1/3 in one bowl and 2/3 in the other.
- Put 1/2 of the pureed banana in to the 1/3 bowl. And the rest to the other.
- Add melted chocolate in to the other 1/3 and mix well.
- Put the batter as directed and bake on 180c about 40-50 min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack or enjoy hot.