Home Made Apple Marshmallows
- 180g /2 Granny smith apples (Cooked and mashed)
- 1 Egg whites
- 200g Sugar
- 13g Gelatine powder
- 85ml cold water
- 230g Caster sugar
- Food colouring
- Microwave or bake the apples and mash it and leave to cool.
- Dissolve gelatine powder in cold water. Microwave 30 seconds.
- Add apples and whisk one min.
- After add egg whites and sugar and whisk well.
- Add food colouring next.
- Next pour the hot gelatine to egg whites while whisking on high speed.
- Whisk about 10 min until its like freeze..
- Pipe the mix on to a baking sheet and leave to set. This can vary from room temperature. Some times it will take 24 hours. After sprinkle icing sugar and put two of them together. Put them in air tight jars or in fridge.
- Or you can freeze them for months.