Spicy Fish & Potato Jaffels
- Tuna & Mackeral or one of them
- 3 onions finely sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 Boiled potatoes
- Finely sliced curry leaves or any herb to your taste.
- 1 loaf of bread
- Add oil in to a pan & fry curry leaves and onions.
- Next add chillies and spices.
- Then add the fish and cook several min.
- Add potatoes and lime juice and mix well.
- Butter bread,
- Add the mix and cover with another slice and cook in jaffel maker for 2 min.
- Cool on wire racks to avoid being soggy.