Pasta Carbonara (Easy meals)
- - 250g of Spaghetti
- - 1 Onion
- - Garlic
- - 1/2 Cup of Parsley
- - 2 Rashes of Bacon
- - 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- - 2 Eggs
- - 1 Cup of parmasan Cheese
- Boil Pasta.
- In another pan cook bacon,Then add onion & garlic. Cook several min.
- Beat eggs with parmasean cheese.
- Remove one cup of pasta water and leave aside.
- Add pasta in to the pan and toss with bacon.
- Then add the eggs and mix quickly with out lettling it to scramble.
- Then add pasta water and cook another minute.
- Add parsly and mix it.
- Serve with extra parmasan on top.