Oven Baked Whole Fish with Garlic & Chillie Sauce.
- - 1 Whole Fish
- - 1/2 of a Lime
- - 1 Tablespoon of Pepper
- - 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- - Salt
- - 1 Tablespoon of Fish sauce
- - 3 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
- - 5 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- - 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Paste
- - Chillies
- Add all the ingredients in to a food processor and make a suce.
- Brush the fish with the sauce.
- Bake on 180c about 20 min. Then brush with the sauce and again and bake uncovered another 5 min.
- Serve hot adding more sauce on top.