Ham & Pineapple Pizza from Scratch
For the pizza Base
- 480 g Flour
- 2-4 Tblsp olive Oil
- 2 Tsp yeast
- 2 Tsp Sugar ( Sorry forgot to tell that in video)
- 2 Tblsp water
- Nearly 1 cup water
For the Tomato sauce/ Pizza Sauce
- 1 Can of diced or crushed tomatoes or 400g fresh tomatoes cut in to cubes.
- 1 Tblsp oil
- 1/2 tblsp Oregano
- 1/2 Tblsp Basil
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 onion cut finely
For the topping
- 1 can pineapple cut in to triangles or fresh pineapple
- 1 cup ham (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Mozarella Cheese
- Mix ingredients for the base and knead 6 min and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- Make the tomato sauce sauteeing onion,and adding tomatoes and other ingredients.
- Cook the sauce until it becomes like a thick sauce
- When the dough is double in size divide the dough in to 2 equal parts.
- Roll on a bench top to the size of the tray. (If you are making small trays you can make several small ones.) (Try to make it thinner to get a crispier crust)
- Spread the sauce on the base.
- Next pineapple, ham and cheese.
- Bake 180 c about 15-20 min or until the cheese is golden brown and the base is crispy.