You can always adjust the amount of cheese and the layers in this recipe. If you dont like adding ricotta can omit that totally too. But cheese hold each layer together.
Simple chicken Lasagna.
- - 750g of Chicken Thigh Fillets
- - Bay leaves
- - Butter
- - 1/2 Cup of Plain Flour
- - Lasagne Sheets
- - Pepper
- - Salt
- - 1 Stock Cube
- - 1/2 Cup of Parsley
- - Chillies
- - Garlic
- - 1 Onion
- -2 cans tomatoes.
- -1/2 cup Parmasan cheese
- -350g Ricotta Cheese
- -1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Add chicken in to a processor and mince.
- Then add a bit of oil & fry onion garlic,and herbs.
- Then add chicken,and cook for several minutes.
- Then add tomatoes & cook about 45 min until the sauce thickens.
- In another pot add butter and flour and milk and make the white sauce.
- Next lay chicken mix lasanga chicken mix,parmasan cheese, white sauce and ricotta and continue three to four layers.
- Add mozzarella on top and bake 180 about 30-40 min.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Leave the lasagna to rest & cut in to desired sizes.