Leek & Carrot Cannelloni
- - 2 Leeks
- - 1 Carrot
- - 1 Whole Onion
- - 1/2 Cup of Flour
- - 20g Butter
- - 1 Cup of Cheese
- - 2 Stock Cubes
- - fresh or cooked Lasagna Sheets
- - Milk
To make the tomato sauce fry onion garlic and then add fresh or canned tomatoes. Season with salt & peppper. Cook until it becomes a thick sauce.
- Cook leeks and carrot with any spice that you like.
- Prepare lasagna sheets according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Prepare th white sauce adding butter flour and milk.
- Make a tomato sauce or use a ready made one and put that to the bottom of the dish.
- Then lay the cannelloni and top with the white sauce.
- Then sprinkle the cheese.
- Bake on 180 about 20-30 min until the lasagna well cooked and golden brown on the top.