Home Made soft Milk Buns (Simple baking)
- 290g Bread flour
- 5g Salt
- 25g Sugar
- 5g Instant Dry yeast
- 30g Butter
- 25g Eggs and leave the rest for brushing the tops
- 150ml Milk
- Add flour , yeast, sugar, egg,& salt in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next add milk and make a smooth dough and add butter. Knead for 25 min.
- Leave the prepared dough in a greased bowl in a warm place until double in size.
- When the dough is ready put on to the bench and punch down, then cut the dough in to equal size pieces.
- Roll each piece in a ball pressing in wards (Watch video).
- Leave to double in size.
- When ready brush the tops with eggs and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and bake 15-20 min or until golden brown on top.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Can store in freezer for months.