No Bake Peach Cheesecake
- 125g Plain cookies
- 75g melted butter
- 11/2tsp gelatine powder x2
- 250g cream cheese
- 175g Caster Sugar
- 1 can peaches
- 160ml cream whipped
- Crush or process the cookies and add melted butter and press on to the tray you are using.
- Next drain peaches.
- Add cream cheese in to a bowl and mix with 1/2 of the sugar and cream about 2-3 min.
- Process the drained peaches and puree with sugar.
- Add gelatine and pour over the cookie layer and put in fridge to set.
- Next add cream to the cheese and mix well. Add gelatine and pour in to a piping bag.
- Pipe on the peaches.
- Put in the fridge to set.
- Cut and serve with ice cream.