Chocolate Pizza (Simple Baking)
- I cup bread flour
- 75ml warm water
- Pinch of salt 4 grams of yeast
- 1tbsp of cocoa powder
- Tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup white choc chips
- 1/2 milk choc chip
- 1/4 of dark choc chips
- 1/2 flaked almond
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Into a standard mixing bowl add the bread flour, cocoa powder, olive oil, yeast and salt. Mix this for about 2-3 minutes, slowly add the water to make a smooth dough. You can always add more water if needed.
- Flour the bench and and kneed the dough until it's not sticky anymore, then roll the dough into the desired pizza base shape keep about 1-2cm thickness. Fork the base to release the pressure and air when cooking. Brush the top of the base with melted butter. Bake this in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Using the nutella as a sauce or paste spread it over the base whilst it's still hot, then add the desired toppings, such as the white chocolate chips and the dark chocolate chips. You could also you marshmallows. Place this in the oven for about five minutes until the chocolate chips are melted but still in shape.
- Then let it cool down, best served with whipped cream.