French Sesame Bread Rolls
- 300g Bread flour
- 100g Whole wheat flour
- 260ml Warm water
- Olive oil for brushing or spraying on the top of the bun
- 4g Salt
- 6g Instant Dry Yeast
- 50g Black sesame seeds
- 20g Caster Sugar
- Add both flours, Salt,yeast and sugar in to a mixing bowl.
- Start mixing it until it makes a smooth dough and knead about 10min.
- Next add sesame seeds. (When I was doing the video the camera battery went flat)
- Mix few more min
- Leave the prepared dough in a warm place to double in size.
- When the dough is ready add flour to the bench and put the dough and punch down.
- Cut the dough in to equal size pieces and roll as directed in the video.
- Leave to double in size.
- When ready cut the top and spray olive oil and bake on 200c about 20 min or until golden brown on top.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Can freeze or leave in fridge.