- 700g icing sugar
- 250g ground almond or almond meal
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon of almond essence
- 2tbsp of glycerin
- In a standard mixing bowl add the icing sugar (sifted), almond meal, make well in the middle then add the egg whites, some almond essence. Mix this on a slow speed. While mixing add the glycerin and mix this until it's fully combined. If it doesn't mix add another egg white and some lemon juice. Mix for about 5mins.
- Flour the bench with icing sugar, place the dough onto the bench and kneed for about 3 minutes, until it's no longer sticky.
- Then use it as you please, it can be kept in the fridge covered by cling film for about 7-10 day. It's best used within 3 days.