Black Pepper Chicken Buns
For Black Pepper Chicken
- Diced Chicken Thighs
- Enough Black pepper and salt
- Tomatoes diced
- Onions and chilles
- Curry powder and herbs (Optional)
- Oil for stir frying
For the dough
- 450g Bread Flour
- 75g Multigrain
- 7g Instant dry yeast
- 20g Sugar
- 5g Salt
- 1 Tsp Black pepper
- 40g Butter
- 280ml Water
- 1/2 of an Egg (Leave the other half to brush the buns)
- Stir fry chicken and leave to cool down. Make sure you cook the chicken to a dry consistency.
- Add bread flour, Multigrain,sugar,yeast, Black pepper& Salt in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next add the egg ,water and knead about 20-25 min until smooth and elastic.
- Leave the prepared dough in a warm place until double in size.
- When ready sprinkle flour on to bench and punch the dough down.
- Cut the dough in to equal size pieces.
- Roll the dough as directed in video and add chicken and seal.
- Leave to double in size again.
- Once ready brush the tops with eggs and bake 180c about 20-30 min or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack or have them hot.