Chocolate Buns (Simple Baking)
- 380g Bread flour
- 125g plain flour
- 100g Caster sugar
- 60g Butter
- 30g Cocoa powder
- 165 ml warm water
- 100ml milk
- 1 Egg
- 5g Salt
- 8g Yeast
- 300g Chocolate melts
- 1Tblsp butter
- 100g Whipping Cream
- Add all the ingredients except butter and knead about 5-6 min.
- Next add butter and knead 25 min.
- Leave to prove.
- Melt butter and chocolate and add cream.
- Mix well and leave to cool and set.
- When the dough is ready put that on to the bench and cut in to equal size pieces.
- Roll to a circle and put 1 tsp full chocolate in to the middle and seal edges and roll.
- Egg wash and roll on almonds and leave to prove.
- Bake on 180c about 20-25 min.
- Cool on a wire rack