Blonde Brownies (Blondies)
- 65g Melted butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter chips or milk chocolate chips
- 2g Salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 320g Self raising flour
- 11/2 cups almonds or any nut as you wish.
- Melt butter and add sugar in to it and mix well.
- Add flour, salt and vanilla mix well.
- Next add the eggs and mix well.
- Add chips and the nuts and mix well.
- Flatten the mix in prepared tray.
- bake on 180c or 350f about 20-30 min or until a skewer goes through comes out clean.
- Cool completely and cut as you wish.
- Store in air tight containers.