Wholemeal Dinner Rolls
- 440g Bread flour
- 160g Wholemeal flour
- 1 Egg
- 50g Butter
- 30g Sugar
- 6g Bread improver
- 7g Instant dry yeast
- 345ml Water
- 3g Salt
- Add flours,yeast, sugar,egg,Bread improver,butter and water and knead 25 min.
- Put the prepared dough in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- When ready add flour on to the bench and punch the dough and knead several min until its not sticky.
- Cut the dough in to equal size pieces.
- Leave 10 min on the bench covering with a damp cloth.
- After roll the dough in to an oval shape.
- Roll from one end to the other.
- Put them on a baking sheet to double
- When ready brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 20-30 min.