Spinach ,Capsicum and Cheese Buns (Simple Baking)
- 750g Bread Flour
- 400ml Water
- 10g Salt
- 40g Sugar
- 12g Yeast
- 60g Butter
For the filling
- 150g Chopped baby spinach
- 1 Cup shredded cheese (Any kind of a hard cheese)
- 1 Large red Capsicum
- First make the bread dough by adding bread flour, yeast, salt, sugar and water.
- Next add butter when the dough becomes smooth.
- Knead the about 20-25 min and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- Chop the spinach and capsicum.
- when the dough is ready add the chopped veggies and cheese and mix well. (Can do hand kneading or use the machine for this step)
- Make buns as directed .
- Leave to double in size.
- Egg wash and bake about 20 min on 180c.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Can freeze for future use or leave about 5 days in fridge in an air tight bag.