Home Made Vanilla Biscotti (Soft & Caky)
- 90g Butter
- 135g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3g Salt
- 2 Vanilla beans or 3tsp Vanilla
- 11/2 tsp Baking powder
- 250g Plain flour
- Crystallised sugar for coating.
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add sugar butter and vanilla and mix well until creamy.
- Add salt,flour,baking powder, eggs and mix well.
- Make a log adding crystallised sugar to coat.
- Flatten it and bake for 25 min.
- Take out spray water and leave for five min.
- Cut in to thin slices.
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown turning to both sides.
- Cool on wire rack and store in an air tight container.(Can leave for months)