White and Dark Chocolate Fingers
- 170g Plain Flour
- 80g Butter (Room temp or softened)
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 20g Caster Sugar
- 15g Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- 30g White chocolate melts
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg, cocoa powder and mix well.
- Next add plain flour and mix about 2 min. (If the mix is too dry add several drops of milk to smoothen it. If not will be hard to pipe. Every thing depends on the size of the egg yolk)
- Put that in to a piping bag and bake on 170c about 10-15 min.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the cookies in.
- Let them harden on a baking sheet.
- Enjoy with a coffee.