- 1 1/2 cups of self raising flour
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp bi-carb baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 120ml of milk
- 125g caster sugar
- 120g butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180 degress. Add the butter, sugar and cream this on a medium speed for 2 minutes. Add the salt, egg and the vanilla and mix this for another minute. Add the flour, baking powder, then mix this for about another 3 minutes. Then slowly add the milk and mix until smooth and combined.
- Add half of the strawberries into the mixture and fold it in, leaving the rest to decorate. Prepare a muffin pan of 12 with cupcake liners inside, fill the each cup with about 1 1/2 tbs of the mixture and then decorate the tops with strawberries.
- Place it in the oven for 15-20mins. Then let the muffins to cool down.