Vanilla Bread Rolls (Simple Baking)
- 380g Bread flour
- 20g Sugar
- 2 Vanilla pods
- 1 Tblsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 7g Instant dry yeast
- 25g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml water or milk
- Add flour yeast, sugar, vanilla, eggs and butter and mix well.
- Add water little by little until it makes a smooth dough.
- Put the prepared dough in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- Next put flour on to the bench and punch the dough.
- Add more flour and knead on the bench until the dough is not sticky.
- Cut the dough in to equal size pieces.
- Roll as shown in the video and leave to prove again.
- When ready brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 20-30 min or until golden brown on top.
- Enjoy with a savoury or a sweet filling.