Ham Rolls & Seaweed Buns (Simple Baking)
- 560g Bread flour
- 200ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 3g bread Improver
- 9g instant Dry yeast
- 3g Salt
- 30g Sugar (Can Use more up to 75g)
- 60g Butter
- Sliced Ham
- Sushi sheets
- Add Bread flour, yeast, sugar salt and eggs and mix well.
- Next add milk and knead 5 min.
- After add butter and knead 20 min.
- Leave the prepared dough in a greased bowl in a warm place until double in size.
- Put the dough on to the bench and knead and cut in to equal size pieces.
- next cut one piece in to two as one small and one a bit larger.
- Roll them to a rectangular shapes and put the ham in the middle and cover with the smaller piece.
- Seal well. Brush eggs and place the sea weed on top as showed in video and leave to prove.
- Next brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 20 min or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.