Roasted Chicken Buns (Simple Baking)
- 560g Bread flour
- 40g Butter
- 11g Instant dry yeast
- 25g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 40ml water
- 4g Salt
- Roux (20g flour + 200ml water cooked several hours before)
- Add flour,roux, sugar, yeast , eggs, salt and water and knead until smooth.
- Next add butter and knead 25 min.
- Leave the prepared dough in a greased bowl to prove again.
- When the dough is ready Put that in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- When the dough is double in size Knead the dough on the bench and cut in to same size portions.
- Roll each to a rectangular shape.
- Next Put chicken and roll and cut on the top of the bun.
- Leave to prove again. Brush the tops with eggs.
- Bake on 180c about 25-30 or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.