Red Velvet Chocolate chip cookies.
- 100g Plain flour
- 10g Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- 60g Butter
- 1 Cup (100g) Chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 75g Sugar
- 1 Tblsp Red food colouring
- Pinch of Salt
- Cream butter, sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add eggs , red colouring and mix well.
- Next add baking soda and plain flour.
- Mix chocolate chips.
- Take a tblsp size mix and make a ball and press down and leave on a cookie sheet,.
- Bake on 180c. about 20 min.
- Make sure not to bake long as it can go harder.