Sandwich Braids (Simple Baking)
- 600g Bread flour
- 150g Whole wheat flour
- 20g Sugar
- 75g butter
- 8g salt
- 10g Yeast
- 300ml warm water.
- Add flours, yeast sugar, butter, salt and mix well.
- Next add water little by little and make a smooth dough.
- Keep on kneading about 25 min and leave in a greased bowl in a warm place until double in size.
- Next add some flour on to the bench and punch the dough, knead on the bench about 2 min.
- After cut the dough in to equal size portions.
- Make braids as directed in the video.
- Leave them to double in size.
- When double in size Brush the tops with eggs and sprinkle some sesame or poppy seeds and bake them on 180c about 20-25 min or until golden brown on top.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- You can freeze these buns always to take when you want.