Tomato and Cheese Buns
- 750g Bread flour
- 30g Sugar
- 250g Tomato paste
- 5g Salt
- 12g Yeast
- 60g Butter
- 1 Cup water
- Fresh tomato slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- Add bread flour yeast ,sugar, tomato paste,salt, butter and water and mix 25 min.
- Leave in a warm place to double.
- When double in size put the dough on to a floured bench and cut in to equal size pieces.
- Next roll them and leave on the bench 10 min covered with a damp cloth.
- Press down and make circles and egg wash.
- Lay the tomato and top with cheese and leave to double again.
- When ready bake on 180c about 20-25 min.