Jam Buns (Simple Baking)
- 1kg Bread Flour
- 3 eggs
- 12g Yeast
- 75g Butter
- 150 g Sugar
- 200ml Water
- 200ml Milk
- 9g Salt
- Strawberry Jam for filling
- Add the flour,milk,sugar,salt, yeast,eggs and start mixing.
- After add the water and keep kneading about 5 min.
- Next add butter and keep on kneading another 20 min.
- Leave the prepared dough in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- Add flour on to the bench and put the dough and punch down.
- Divide the dough in to equal size pieces.
- Roll the dough and cover with a damp cloth and leave to rest on the bench.
- After make circles and put the jam in middle and seal well.
- Leave on a tray to prove.
- When ready brush the tops with eggs and bake on 190c about 20-25 min.
- Cool on a wire rack.