Chocolate Milk Bread (Simple Baking)
- 250g Bread flour
- 3g Salt
- 20g Sugar
- 4g yeast
- 1 Egg
- 50ml whipping cream
- 20g Cocoa powder
- 20ml Melted butter
- 70ml Milk
- Add bread flour, sugar cocoa powder, yeast, whipping cream and eggs and start mixing.
- Add oil and milk, salt and keep on kneading 20 min.
- When the dough is ready leave in a warm place to double.
- After put the doubled dough on to the bench and cut in to four equal parts.
- Roll as directed.
- Place in a loaf pan to double in size.
- When ready egg wash and bake on 180c about 20-30 min or until when tapped it gives a hollow sound.
- Cool on a wire rack