No Knead Rye Bread
- 700g Bread flour
- 220 g Rye Flour
- 12g Yeast
- 10g Salt
- 700ml Warm water
- Add yeast, warm water and mix well.
- Next add salt , rye flour and bread flour .
- Mix well.
- Cover and put in fridge about 12-24 hours.
- After take out and make loaves as directed.
- Leave to prove.
- Mix water and corn flour and cook 1/2 min in microwave.
- Sprinkle corn flour on the loaf and brush the tops with the cooked liquid.
- Cut across. Sprinkle some seeds on top.
- Bake on 200c about 20-30 min or when tap the top gives a hollow sound.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Can freeze this up to 3 months.