Home Made Multigrain Bread Rolls
- 550g Bread flour
- 5g Bread improver
- 6g Salt
- 8g Instant dry yeast
- 350ml warm water
- 40ml olive oil
- 30g Sugar
- 150g Multi grain
- Add bread flour, sugar, yeast and multigrain and mix well.
- Next add olive oil , Salt, and water and keep on mixing 25 min.
- After put the prepared dough in to a greased bowl and leave to double n size.
- When its double cut the dough in to equal size pieces.
- Cover with a damp cloth and leave 10 min to rest.
- Next roll and leave on a baking sheet to prove again.
- Brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 20 min
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Can freeze these rolls up to 2 months and can thaw them as needed.