Soy & Linseed Bread (Simp,e Baking)
- 500g Bread flour
- 130g Soy and linseeds
- 8g Instant dry yeast
- 400ml Warm water
- 30g Sugar
- 35ml olive oil.
- 6g Salt
- Add flour,salt, yeast, sugar and linseed and soy mix, oil in to the mixing bowl and start kneading adding water little by little until it becomes a smooth dough. keep on kneading for 25 min.
- Grease a bowl and put the dough and cover.
- Leave in fridge about 12- 24 hours to prove.
- After take out and cut the dough inn to two.
- Roll the dough as instructed.
- Leave to prove again. Cut the tops.
- Spray oil.
- Bake on 190c About 20-30 min
- Cool on wire rack.
- Can freeze up to 3 months.