Sugar Free Bread (Simple Baking)
For the over night dough
- 100g bread flour
- 1/4 tsp yeast
- 60 ml Cold water
For the sponge dough
- 105 g Bread flour
- 70 ml boiling water
Ingredients for the bread
- 350g Bread flour
- 6g Yeast
- 9g Salt
- Overnight dough
- Sponge dough
- 220ml Water
- 20g Butter
- Make the sponge dough and the overnight dough and leave in fridge over night.
- Add bread flour in to the mixing bowl with pre made 2 types of doughs, yeast and start mixing.
- While mixing add salt and water little by little and knead 6 min until it forms a smooth dough.
- Next add butter and keep on kneading another 20 min,
- Leave the prepared dough in a greased bowl in a warm place until doubles in size.
- When the dough is double in size cut in to 4 equal parts.
- Roll each to rectangles and fold as shown in the video.
- Leave to prove again .
- When ready brush the tops with eggs,
- Bake on 180c about 30 min or until golden brown on top or when you tap it gives a hollow sound.
- Cool on wire racks.