Chocolate & Almond Slice
- 250g Butter
- 250 Chocolate Chips
- 2 Eggs
- 110g Self raising flour
- 85g Plain flour
- 1 Tblsp Milk
- 75g Sugar
- 1 Vanilla bean or 1Tsp Vanilla liquid
- 110g Almond meal
- 125 g White chocolate for the topping.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Add butter, Sugar and vanilla in to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next add eggs and all the other ingredients except the topping and mix well.
- Put that into prepared tray and press well.
- Bake on 180c about 20-30 min.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Melt the chocolate and put in to a piping bag.
- Pour over top.
- Cool and cut as you like,
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee.