Easiest No Bake Cheese Cake
- 300ml Whipped Cream
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 3 Tsp Gelatine Powder
- 250 g Sweet Biscuit
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 150g Melted Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Strawberries or any other fruit for decorations
- Process the biscuits and add butter.
- Use a 20 cm Springform pan.
- Press the biscuit mix in to the pan and leave in fridge for several min.
- Put the gelatine in to a bowl with 2 tbsp of cold water and leave to soak.
- Warm that after in the microwave about 30 seconds. Then leave aside to cool down.
- Add cream cheese in to the mixing bowl with sugar. Add vanilla in to it too.
- Mix well.
- Add gelatine little by little in to the cream cheese and mix well.
- Take the base out and pour the cream cheese and flatten it well.
- Leave in fridge several hours or overnight,
- Release from pan slowly.
- Make sure to put the knife in boiling water to get a nice evenly cut piece.