Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
For the chocolate brownies
- 200g Baking dark chocolate
- 200g Butter
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 35g Cocoa
- 100g plain flour
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Eggs
For the Cream cheese Filling
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- Drop of vanilla
- Melt chocolate it self in a microwave or over simmering water.. (Can Melt butter and chocolate together but need time to get that back to a thick consistency. )
- Add Sugar eggs and butter (If didn't add to the chocolate mix) until creamy and pale in colour.
- After add flour, cocoa, baking powder and mix well.
- In to a another bowl add cream cheese,egg, sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Into the prepared pan add the chocolate mix leaving about a cup of aside.
- Next add cream cheese mix on to the top and put the remaining brownie mix and using a fork swirl around.
- Bake on 180c about 40-45 min.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Cut as you wish always can freeze to take later.