- 50g Butter
- 40g Sugar
- 90g Plain Flour
- 15g Eggs
- Green and pink Food colouring
- Black sesame seeds
- Mix butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and mix well too.
- Add flour and mix well until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Next divide the dough in to four and get 1/4 and put that in to a mixing bouland add green food colouring.
- Roll the dough as directed in video.
- Wrap and put in fridge several hours.
- Cut the dough to circles and then to half and put sesame seeds on top. Bake on 150c about 20-25 min.