Chick pea, Corn & Zucchini frittata
- 1 Can Chick peas
- 1 Can' corn
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Green onions
- 2 Zucchini finely grated (Squeeze them too)
- Hand full of fresh mint leaves
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup self raising flour or plain flour with 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt & pepper
- Process the chickpeas and in to that add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- If you find its too runny add more flour.
- Leave a pan on the stove to be hot with a table spoon of oil.
- Put a spoonful of the mix in to the pan. Cook both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream or chutney.