Heart Shaped Filled Buns (Valentines day simple Baking)
For the Dough
- 230g Bread flour + 25g Plain flour
- 125ml Warm milk
- 42g Eggs
- 25g Butter
- 3 g instant dry yeast
- 1 g Salt
- 10g Sugar
For the Filling
- 1/2 Cup Diced Bacon
- Green peas
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Add flour , yeast and sugar and mix well.
- Next add salt and warm milk and continue mixing for 5 min.
- Next add butter and keep on kneading another 10 min.
- After put the dough in a greased bowl in a warm place until doubled in size.
- For the filling fry the ingredients in little oil and season with salt & pepper. (Make sure its just 2 min cooking. If not cant balance the colours) Leave to cool down.
- Take the dough and cut in to equal size portions.
- Next roll to a log as directed in the video.
- Cut the the bun in to two and turn to make a heart. (Watch video for more details)
- Leave on baking sheets to prove.
- Brush the tops with eggs and put the filling in and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 180c for 20-25 min.