Banana Bread Rolls (Simple Baking)
For the Roux
- 50g Bread Flour
- 35ml Boiling water
For the Dough
- 160g Bread flour
- 50g Plain Flour
- 40g Sugar
- 3g Salt
- 5g yeast
- 80ml Cold Milk
- 30g Butter
- 30g Eggs
- Add the flour , sugar, yeast in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next add salt and egg, prepared roux and milk and keep kneading for 5 min.
- After add butter and knead 10 more min.
- Put the prepared dough in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- Put the dough on to a floured bench and cut in to equal size portions.
- Take one part out and roll to a rectangular shape.
- next put the banana in the middle and rool to a log.
- If you like sprinkle some brown sugar on to the banana and cover the dough and leave to prove. (Watch the video)
- Next brush the tops with eggs and sprinkle almonds.
- Bake on 180 about 15 -20 min.