Doughnut Cookies (Simple Baking)
- 60g Sugar
- 50g Butter
- 25g Eggs
- 100g Flour
- 1/2 Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Corn starch
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Cream butter and sugar and after add eggs , flour, baking powder and mix it until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough in to two. Leave one part in mixing bowl and add corn starch in to that.
- Next add the other half add cocoa powder in to that mix until smooth and leave in a bowl in fridge several hours or over night.
- Crush and get the dough to the right temperature and roll to a log.
- Cut each log to three and then roll to like a rope.
- Put the two colours on top of each and roll and cut that to the desired size.
- Put them on baking sheets and bake on 170 on the top rack about 15-20 min.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Store in air tight jars or use a ribbon to pass all the cookies wrap and present them.