Pizza Bread (Simple Baking)
- 510g Bread flour
- 50 ml Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 7g Yeast
- 7g Salt
- 250ml Warm water.
Ingredients for the filling
- Some Dry sausages
- Oven roasted Tomatoes
- Some cheese
- Add the bread flour,oil,yeast and mix well.
- Add eggs, salt,and water little by little and keep on kneading for 20 min.
- Leave in a warm place to double in size.
- After roll the dough to a rectangular shape and sprinkle the ingredients as shown in the video.
- Put the prepared bread on a tray and leave to prove.
- After Brush the top with eggs and bake on 180c about 20-30 min or until golden brown on top.
- Cool on a wire rack.