Home Made Chicken Salad Rolls
- 300g Bread flour
- 75g Plain flour
- 5g Instant dry yeast
- 5g Salt
- 1 Egg
- 40g Butter
- 20g Sugar
- 150ml warm water.
For the Filling
- Chicken brest sliced in an angle or tenderloins
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Egg
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Marinate the chicken with salt ,Pepper and vinegar.
- Egg wash and crumb them.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Leave aside.
- Add the flours,egg,yeast,salt,sugar and mix 2 min.
- After add water and knead 5 min.Then add butter and continue kneading for 25min.
- Leave the prepared dough in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- When the dough is ready add flour on to the bench and knead 2 min on the bench until you find its not sticky at all.
- Then cut the dough in to equal size pieces.
- Roll each piece to a rectangular or an oval shape and roll as instructed in the video.
- Leave to double in size in a warm place.
- When ready brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 15-20 min or until golden brown.
- Fill with chicken and salad ingredients.