Asian Style Tuna Buns (Recipe 01)
- 400g Bread flour
- 180g Plain flour
- 2 Eggs
- 11g Instant dry yeast
- 5g Salt
- 25g Sugar
- 150g Water
- 150g Prepared roux
Ingredients for the roux
- 50g Plain flour
- 250ml water
Ingredients for the filling
- 1 Can Tuna or cooked fresh tuna
- 1/2 block (125g) cream cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Spring onions or salad onions (optional)
- Prepare the roux before by cooking the flour & water until it thickens and measure the right amount for the dough.
- Prepare the filling by mixing everything together.
- Add the bread flours, roux,sugar,salt and mix one min.
- Next add eggs, and yeast and add water and mix well.
- Add butter after and knead about 20-25 min.
- Leave the prepared dough in to greased bowl and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- After add flour on to the bench and put the dough on to the bench.
- Cut the dough into equal size pieces.
- Take one part and roll to a circle.
- Add the filling to the middle. Seal edges well.
- Leave on a baking tray again to prove.
- When the buns are double in size Brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 15-25 min or until golden brown on top.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Can leave in a fridge up to 3 days.