No Bake Oreo Cheese Cake
- 1 pack Oreo Cookies
- 250g Cream cheese
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 11/2 Tsp Gelatine powder
- 11/2 Tblsp Boiling water
- 150ml Whipping/Thickened Cream
- 1 Cup Crushed oreo cookies.
- Pack the oreo cookies design side down to a tray.
- Add the cream cheese and half the sugar and mix well until nice and creamy.
- Next whip the cream with the remaining sugar.
- Next add gelatine and crushed cookies and mix.
- After add whipped cream and mix well.
- Put the mix on top and cover with some more cookies.
- Leave in fridge to set.
- Serve with cream and Ice cream.