How to Stabilise Thickened Cream for Decorating cakes
- 500ml Thickened or whipping cream
- 1 Cup of Icing sugar
- 1level tsp of gelatine
- 1 Tblsp warm Water
- Add water to the gelatine powder and let it dissolve.
- And put the gelatine in microwave about 20 min.
- Leave the gelatine to cool down.
- Add the cream in to the mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Once the cream start thickening start adding icing sugar and whisk well.
- Next add the liquid gelatine and whisk well.
- Leave the cream in the fridge about 15min.
- When sets fill a piping bag and pipe spread or fill cakes.