Peanut Butter and Almond Bread Rolls
- 220g Bread flour
- 4g Yeast
- 135ml Water
2nd addition to the dough
- 30g Bread flour
- 18ml water
- 2 g Salt
- 30g Sugar
- 85g Peanut Butter
- 25g Almond Meal
- 1 Egg
- 35g Sugar
- Add the first dough ingredients in to a mixing bowl and mix well. Leave in a warm place about 1 hour.
- After add the dough,salt, water, sugar and the flour mix well. Knead about 5 min.
- Next add peanut butter and keep on mixing about 15 min.
- After put the prepared dough in to a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until it double in size.
- Mix all the ingredients for the topping and leave aside.
- After flour the dough on to the bench and punch down.
- Next cut in to four equal parts.
- Roll each part to a boll and leave ten min on the bench covered with a damp cloth about 10 min.
- After take one part and roll to a circle.
- Then roll from one end to the other.
- Make long log and cut from the middle and twist them.
- Leave to prove .
- Next brush the tops with prepared almond and egg mix and bake on 180c about 20-25 min.
- Cool on a wire rack.