Omelette Bread Rolls (Simple Baking)
For the dough
- 310g Bread Flour
- 90g plain Flour
- 7g Yeast
- 5g Salt
- 65g Butter
- 1 Egg
- 180ml Milk
- 25g Sugar
For the Filling
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Salad onions
- Some green Chillies
- Salt & pepper
- Add the flours, yeast, sugar, egg, salt and milk little by little and knead for 5 min.
- Next add Butter and knead for 10 more min.
- Put the prepared dough in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- Make the omelette and cut in to strips
- When the dough is ready cut the dough to equal size pieces.
- Roll one piece in to oval or rectangular shape.
- Place the one omelette strip in the middle.
- Roll as instructed in the video.
- Leave on baking sheets to prove again and after brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 20-25 min or until golden brown on top.