Mexican Coffee Buns (Simple Baking)
- 300g bread Flour
- 30g Sugar
- 30g Butter
- 1 Egg
- 5g Yeast
- 2g Salt
- 130ml Milk
- 80g PlainFlour
- 1 Egg
- 80g Icing Sugar
- 80g Butter
- 2 Tblsp Coffee
- Cubed Butter (Optional)
- Mix all the ingredients for the topping until smooth , then put the mix in a piping bag & put that in the fridge.
- Add flour, yeast, egg, sugar,Salt and start kneading adding milk little by little for 5 min. Add butter & keep on kneading another 10 more min.
- When the dough is ready put that in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- Next take the dough out and put that on to a floured bench.
- Cut this in to equal size pieces.
- After take one part and roll to form a ball.
- Leave on baking sheets to double in size again.
- Then pipe the topping (If you find the topping is hard take out several min before piping) as instructed in the video and bake on 180c about 20 -30 min.
- Serve with a coffee.